Project Finance and Administrative Officer
Project Finance and Administrative OfficerFrom its origins as a small group of committed wildlife enthusiasts, WWF has grown into one of the world's largest and most respected independent conservation organizations–supported by 5 million people and active in over 100 countries on five continents.
WWF-Cambodia is advertising to recruit a qualified candidate for the position of Project Finance and Administrative Officer.
Location: Based in Mondulkiri Province.
The Project Finance and Administrative Officer provides financial support to Eastern Plains Landscape (EPL) Manager to ensure transparency, accuracy, trustworthiness and compliance with WWF Greater Mekong financial system, policies and procedures, and local legal requirements. The incumbent is also responsible for the effective provision of daily administrative services to all staff in (EPL).
Required Qualifications, Skills and Competencies:• Bachelor's degree finance and accounting or in relevant fields
• At least 3 years of working experience in finance, accounting and administration, particularly in budgeting, with international NGOs is desirable
• Experience in implementing and monitoring the compliance of finance and accounting system, policies and procedures
• Experience in supervising a range of staff undertaking administrative duties
• Experience in developing administration systems, policies and procedures is an advantage
• Thorough understanding of local finance and accounting systems and laws and regulations
• Good planning, organisation, time management, and coordination skills
• Proficiency in accounting software (e.g. Oracle…etc.)
• Thorough understanding of international and local finance and accounting systems
• Fluency in written and spoken English and native language
• Proficiency in MS Office
Adhere to WWF’s values: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging.
For detailed job description, please visit the Employment page of http://cambodia.panda.org
How to apply?Email a cover letter with your salary expectation and CV to WWF-Cambodia, #21, Street 322, Sangkat Beng Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh or via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Project Finance and Administrative Officer.
Deadline for applications:19 September 2016
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.