Human Resources Assistant
JOB ADVERTISMENTFrom its origins as a small group of committed wildlife enthusiasts, WWF has grown into one of the world's largest and most respected independent conservation organizations – supported by 5 million people and active in over 100 countries on five continents.
WWF-Cambodia is seeking for qualified candidate for the position of Human Resources Assistant based in Phnom Penh Office.
Human Resources Assistant assists human resources department in providing high quality of human resources administrative services to all departments and landscapes staff such as supporting in recruitment process, managing personal files, record and update staff information into human resources system and do other human resources administrative tasks as required to ensure that human resources department function well.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Competencies:• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or in relevant fields
• 2 years of practical experience in human resources administration, or in related fields
• Experience in implementing and monitoring the compliance of HR system, policies and procedures, preferably in the context of an international organisation
• Experience of working in multi-cultural environment
• Communications, networking and interpersonal, and teamwork
• Knowledge of local laws and regulations on labour
• Thorough knowledge of HR practices in international organisations
• Basic knowledge of environmental and conservation issues in the region is an advantage
• Networking and teamwork
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Proficiency in MS Office
Adhere to WWF’s values: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging.
For detailed job description, please visit the Employment page of http://cambodia.panda.org
How to apply?Email a cover letter with your salary expectation and CV to WWF-Cambodia, #21, Street 322, Sangkat Beng Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh or via email address: email@example.com with the subject line Human Resources Assistant.
Deadline for applications: 31 October 2016.
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.